|2.0||2018-09-07||installer, portable ( 32 / 64 bit )||- coming -|
|1.5||2018-07-06||installer, portable ( 32 / 64 bit )||- coming -|
2.0 (major release)
Release article here: Link
- Introducing containers to allTags - now you can separate your content and meta data within a single instance. Either manage all your content at once, or filter down to subsets to focus on specifics. Cleanly divide everything, even tags between your data.
- Added options for multiple storage paths. It is now possible to separate files between different storage locations and devices.
- Improvements to the grid view, allowing for better handling of images on many more screen sizes.
- Included a new option to choose the quality/size of thumbnails for images.
- Added the function to open older file versions as read-only without having to recover them first.
- Replaced many client side scripts with modern CSS standards, improving the performance for some large views.
- Fixed many bugs, including some long-standing, annoying issues with scrolling behaviour during object handling.